Welcome to Hornsby RSL Sub-Branch
Hornsby RSL Sub-Branch, as part of the Returned and Services league of Australia (NSW Branch) is dedicated to the welfare of serving & ex-serving Defence Force personnel & their dependants.
Apart from providing welfare services and support to our members and their families, we also provide
- custodial and officiating services for our local memorials, commemorative & ceremonial events
- educational & financial assistance to schools
- support & assistance to Cadets, Australian Regular & Reserve Defence Force units & other military & ex-service related museums & organisations.
We do this through fundraising and through the voluntary contributions (of time and money) of our members and supporters.
2020 SUB-BRANCH GENERAL MEETINGS
Members are invited to attend our General Meetings that are held at 11:00am in the Boronia Room of the Hornsby RSL Club, High St, Hornsby on the following Sundays:
- January 2020 - Stand down - no meeting
- February 23 - GM
- March 22 - GM & AGM
- Sunday 19 ANZAC March Cancelled due to Carona Virus (Covid 19)
- Saturday 25 - ANZAC Dawn Service Cancelled due to Carona Virus (Covid 19)
- April - Stand down - no meeting (ANZAC)
- May 24 - Cancelled COVID 19 Restrictions
- June 28 - Cancelled COVID 19 Restrictions
- July 26 - Cancelled COVID 19 Restrictions
- August - TBC
- September 27 - TBC
- October 25 - GM
- Wednesday 11 November - Remembrance Day Form Up 1000
- November 22 - GM and Chrismtas Luncheon
- December - Stand down - no meeting
- January 2021 - Stand down - no meeting
A luncheon will be served immediately following the meeting. Members may be accompanied by only one complimentary guest.