Veterans Well Being Centre
RSL Hornsby sub-Branch has recently established the Veterans Well Being Centre - Hornsby. The Veterans Well Being Centre - Hornsby objectives are to:
- Deliver or, if necessary, develop new services to support younger veterans which complement well established services already provided by the Commonwealth or others.
- Establish the capability within the community to deliver these services locally.
- Raise awareness of the important issues faced by the younger veterans’ community.
- Provide mental health first aid courses for veterans and their families.
- Work in conjunction with RSL NSW, Defence Care, RSL LifeCare and Open Arms in supporting and assisting contemporary veterans.
Veterans wishing to contact the Centre can do so through the sub-Branch on 02 9476 6680 or through our Welfare Officer, Roslyn Hutchinson on 02 9485 3204 or 0408 237 678
The Centre has its own webpage at Veterans Well Being Centre